Meet Cheriko

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I dont know. She is only 3.5 months old right now, but apparently has held her crisp markings pretty well. Though slight change from the photo they had of her when she first arrived.
So i think there will be some change, it will be neat to see
I'm sure she's a marble stunning colour though and if she turns out to change colour it's quite often..as soon as you clock a change if it happens pic up please :wub:

I concur, gorgeous. I had one Koi Betta for almost 2 years that passed away, I never could put my finger on what happened, it was so sad...RIP Joey.
He was bright red with quite a bit of white and some greenish cellophane accents on his tail when I first got him. As he matured most all of the white turned red and the parts that were red just got darker. He kept a hint of the cellophane, which was nice.

The one I have now, "Bunny
20200316_231419.jpg
" has followed a similar pattern, basically darkening up, but has retained more of the marble look, and a kept a
20200316_231245.jpg
bit more of a pinkish face. He may continue to deepen as he gets older.
He is quite a sturdy little guy, I just love him!

(I don't know the correct terms for coloring/markings).

I concur, gorgeous. I had one Koi Betta for almost 2 years that passed away, I never could put my finger on what happened, it was so sad...RIP Joey.
He was bright red with quite a bit of white and some greenish cellophane accents on his tail when I first got him. As he matured most all of the white turned red and the parts that were red just got darker. He kept a hint of the cellophane, which was nice.

The one I have now, "BunnyView attachment 100725" has followed a similar pattern, basically darkening up, but has retained more of the marble look, and a kept a View attachment 100724bit more of a pinkish face. He may continue to deepen as he gets older.

Havent seen you for a while, where have you been Vanalisa

Havent seen you for a while, where have you been Vanalisa
Thanks for asking. I just needed a break.
I've been using an android phone and typing, editing, and proofing take forever.

I am getting a computer, I hope, this week and can type a lot faster so I won't ignore other stuff. Laundry, dishes etc...
There has to be a balance somewhere!

This is my betta, haven’t think of the name yet.

Attachments

• B1453D59-5E74-46B1-B36B-A79580E6F8A5.jpeg
    B1453D59-5E74-46B1-B36B-A79580E6F8A5.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 78

The one I have now, "BunnyView attachment 100725" has followed a similar pattern, basically darkening up, but has retained more of the marble look, and a kept a View attachment 100724bit more of a pinkish face. He may continue to deepen as he gets older.

My cousins betta is named bunny! There was a poem about a fish named bunny and she named it after that :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back