MD Fish Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dmpfishlover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I Love MD Fish Tanks!!. Do any of you follow him on YouTube?.. His Tanks are absolutely beautiful!! He may have some "different" ideas about how to setup a tank, but his aqua-scaping is so pretty... I also think he is absolutely hysterical!!! I love how he completely "butchers" the scientific names for many of the aquatic plants (and it seems like he is doing this on purpose?), and how he makes fun of himself as well... Anyway, I am watching him on YouTube right now, and wondered if any of you followed him as well?

Never seen him before!

I like George Farmer though...

James Findley is a SUPER good guy. He is a pro aquascaper. You should look him up!

Never seen him before!

I like George Farmer though...

James Findley is a SUPER good guy. He is a pro aquascaper. You should look him up!
I will have to check him out... You should check out MD Fish Tanks.. His planted tanks are just absolutely beautiful... and he is a crack up to watch!!! He doesn't take himself too seriously and he completely "butchers" and mispronounces all of the plant species names (I think on purpose) and it is hysterical... he also makes fun of himself a fair amount in his English accent.. It is a riot!!... Most importantly he has a beautiful collection of tanks in his Tank room.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back