Mbuna Cichlids 270Lts Setup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've made my tank my desktop pc wallpaper

TropicalFishFORUMSwallpaper.jpg

screenshot.jpg

Lol it's not normal how alike we are FF.
love this tank Spurry and those photos are superb! May i ask what camera you're using?

The camera or fish tank ?
Please expand on exactly what info you want

Cheers

The tank lighting, looks great with the rocks. Or have you altered the lighting for the pictures?

The tank lighting is t8's one white one blue tube, photo was taken at night with all the house lights off

Camera set to f4 and 1/40th shutter speed iso speed was 800

Then corrected the levels in photoshop
Hope this helps

Just remember though, the photographer sets up the scene, the camera only catches
What you see, yes it's a good camera and has lots of setting to play with so you get the photo
You set up...;)

Great job Spurry that's a really good looking setup, and must be very active with all those fish! Interesting to see someone go down the Mbuna route - I have a similar sized tank and opted for Haps/Peacocks instead.
Clearly got a decent amount of rock in there already, but would be tempted to build up one side so it isn't uniform height across the length of the tank - that's just me though, and like I said you should be delighted with what you've acheived there!

Thanks, I've lots more rock maybe next time i give it a clean I may add some more
And build one side up...:)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back