Maybe a bit creepy!

The older I get, the more I realize that I am a lot like my dad was. I almost feel sorry for the poor little boy who comes to pick our daughter up for her first date. Almost. Our kids, however, shall suffer the full wrath of their crazy dad embarrassing them to the fullest extent allowed by law. I've already been practicing with my niece who recently got her first boyfriend (he's actually an alright kid).
I can’t wait until my sister gets her first boyfriend... :shifty: :hey:

No, no, no!

So I can embarrass her and her new boyfriend! (And also give him a good smoking. :hey: )
This is what me and my cousin did to my brother and his girlfriend at the time if you need any tips.

we all went to the store together and me and my cousin kept calling them mom and dad. You should have seen how funny the looks were from strangers :rofl:

I see a POTM contestant behind you!
That is Jacob's bum you can see.

He is an orange and white ticked cocker spaniel x whippet and very handsome (his face is even better than his bottom :lol:). I did intend to enter him for POTM last time, but can't yet work out how to download my photos onto my laptop. Don't judge me - I'm old d:D

Heres a picture of me looking miserable after 4 am practice

Attachments

• 7C49E082-E57A-4D76-822F-DD3EA0CA6B2E.jpeg
    7C49E082-E57A-4D76-822F-DD3EA0CA6B2E.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 61
Swimming, our coach wants all of us to make nationals (kinda like the baby olympics in only the U.S.) so we have to get up early.
You swim? Nice.

I would want to get into swimming, as I will need it in my future career.

I hope whatever house we move into has a pool, because it really is good exercise.

You in JROTC? You kind of look like one of my homies in it. You also kinda talk like him.
Nope, really wish I was though. :/

(I’m homeschooled, and I don’t think homeschoolers can do JROTC. Besides, I’m in Civil Air Patrol, which is sort of similar? But the PT is really lame;

Most reactions

Back