May 2012 Tank Of The Month Competition Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our April 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30th of April 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the May 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The May competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th May 2012.

Well.... since you guys are reluctant to open the bid in the May TOTM competition..... I am encouraged by the recent performance of the smaller tanks in our competitions..... so here is my small tank entry..... (just to trigger you guys to start posting)

20120416_12.jpg

20120416_50.jpg

20120416_1.jpg

OMG Ludwig it doesn't have the date and your name on the verification lol ;)

OMG Ludwig it doesn't have the date and your name on the verification lol ;)

My name is not required and it has got the date on..... May.....

Rule 12 below is applicable.....It also says "the moderators reserve the right to ask for further verification"...... I am not going to ask for further verification..... This entry is from a very reliable source..... I trust this guy.

12)To enter the competition, two almost identical photographs are required. The first photograph to be submitted is your competition entry. The second photograph should be identical to the first as far as possible, however must include a clearly visible piece of paper with 'TFF TOTM COMP' and the date clearly written on. This is to ensure that the tanks entered do belong to the entrant. The moderators reserve the right to ask for further verification if required.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ENTRIES SUBMITTED WITHOUT A DATED VERIFICATION PHOTO WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

Here's my second attempt. This is so fun :D

007vzz.jpg

012dw.jpg

Can my entry pic change if my tiger lotus grows up in time?

Here is my entry! First time ;)

29gal.jpg

I will update this photo (I wrote the wrong date lol).
29galconf.jpg

29 Gallon Stocking:
11 Neon Tetras
4 Bronze Cory Catfish
2 Albino Bristlenose Pleco's
1 Female Kribensis
1 Male Bolivian Ram
1 Male Lyretail Sailfin Molly
Snails

Nice tanks everyone else so far too! :)

Is your avatar Vito from UFC? hehe If so, for spotting that I am due a huge props and reward from my hubby for paying attention to the fights!!

If not, may I take credit anyway? lol

Your tank is great...I used to have that same wood piece but it never looked that natural in mine. :good:

Is your avatar Vito from UFC? hehe If so, for spotting that I am due a huge props and reward from my hubby for paying attention to the fights!!

If not, may I take credit anyway? lol

Your tank is great...I used to have that same wood piece but it never looked that natural in mine. :good:

HAHA no that is actually me in that picture. Vito is my artist signature. My name is Victor. I love watching that guy fight, he can really punch fast.

Thank you! :) I really tried to cover it up using plants and other natural things. I put rocks and sticks around it to help :)

Not the best quality, but here we go!
IMG_0703.jpg

Verification:
Mayverification.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back