Maxijets

Dorkhedeos

Boss Major
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
2,896
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Francisco/San Jose, CA
Ive been looking for hours, but i still cant find a head pressure chart. Does anybody know if the holes drilled into the plastic nozzle piece effects the head? Thanks
 
I have the chart on a box, so can't post it. Could you say which you want the figures for, and I'll post back for you.

The venturi hole will affect the head height, as it will allow water out of the tubing under pressure, loosing pressure out. The head heights are calculated with the outlet nozzle removed. You can also take that off, and just push 12mmID (internal diameter) tubing onto the outlet flannge to get the full pressure for using the pump as a feed pump :good: You may need jubilee clips to hold the pipe firm though...

HTH
Rabbut
 
probably the wrong thing but are these any help?

100_1548.jpg

100_1549.jpg
 
Hrmm, I guess the US boxes dont have a chart. I was wondering the gph a 1200 would have at 3.5, 4, and 4.5 ft. The chart doesnt seem to work out for me, for some reason they arent the same models as the one we get here in the US. Oh yeah, the holes i was talking about were from this mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHal-NhrJWM The mod makes sense, so i assume it works, but im not sure if itll decrease head pressure. Im debating on whether or not i should just get 2 1200s or just one eheim 1250 with a Y connector. This is for a 20g tall by the way. Thanks guys.
 
I would not expect them to have a large head and prob wouldn't want to put a lot of back pressure on them. I use one for a phosban reactor on my salty tank, and it has about a 4" head right now... I wouldn't push it over 12" as its not made to push water vertically, just my opinion though

Ox :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top