Maui fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

SnorkleGirl

Reaction score
I recently visited Maui and was able to take a number of cool tropical fish pix with my digital camera (in an underwater housing, of course). I bought a fish guide and was able to ID all but 4 of the dozens of varieties that I captured (in pixels). I was wondering if I could get some help from the experts as to what they may be, so that my collection could be complete.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so if you're willing to help let me know and I'll email you a link to my album on ofoto (a Kodak website), where my fish are currently hanging out. Note that although you have to register with ofoto to see the album, it's free and you can avoid getting any future mailing from them by deselecting that box about future contact. You have the option to buy a photograph, but I don't care about that - if you want to buy one I'll find it flattering I guess , but I don't get the money or anything.

I just want some help naming the fish! :)

Thanks in advance!

let me be the first to say :hi: to the forum

if you post the pics in the members aquariums section you can probably get some help with that.

SnorkleGirl said:
I recently visited Maui and was able to take a number of cool tropical fish pix with my digital camera (in an underwater housing, of course). I bought a fish guide and was able to ID all but 4 of the dozens of varieties that I captured (in pixels). I was wondering if I could get some help from the experts as to what they may be, so that my collection could be complete.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so if you're willing to help let me know and I'll email you a link to my album on ofoto (a Kodak website), where my fish are currently hanging out. Note that although you have to register with ofoto to see the album, it's free and you can avoid getting any future mailing from them by deselecting that box about future contact. You have the option to buy a photograph, but I don't care about that - if you want to buy one I'll find it flattering I guess , but I don't get the money or anything.

I just want some help naming the fish! :)

Thanks in advance!
:hi: as tanked says, you can simply "upload" the pictures from your computer straight to this website in the members aquarium forum!

Welcome once again to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will find the answers you need!

Thanks very much for the welcome and the tip of about the member's aquarium. I was successfully able to upload one of the pictures. Hope I'll get some response.

Most reactions

Back