Mature Filter Media Needed

doggiebag

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Middlesex, Greater London
HI

I have looked at the filter media donation list and there is no one in my direct area, but one is nearer than most. However I am unable to use the PM function so cannot contact anyone. I think I need a minimum post level or somethign before I can PM.

I have a Betta in an uncycled 25 litre tank, he is battling finrot and was advised to check here for filter media donation, as this would help him instead of going through the stress of cycling while ill. My filter is an aqua-flow 100, the sponge size is approx 2x2x4 inches.

Is anyone near to me who can post me some sponge from a healthy, mature tank? I am in the Harrow/Watford area.

I hope someone can help, thank you in advance.
 
ask at the LFS if no one is near you, tho hopefully someone will offer :)

I did ask there but they refused.I think they use a central system and some of the tanks do look dubious.......they seem to think im the local nutter as I want to cycle tanks for fish they deem unworthy, terrible attitude. They honestly think Im nuts trying to care well for bettas......I get the 'its only a fighting fish' comment when I ask for advise there, they think Im crazy as I named him.
 
jeez really? thats a horrible attitude to have, im agreeing with saltynay, get them reported to the local council ( they issuse their licence to sell fish)..
 

Most reactions

Back
Top