Mars landing 8:45pm uk time.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I would actualy recomend everyone here over the age of 15 to watch all the x files series..

Martians blew up their planet and came to Earth where they killed everything and hybridised with the indigenous bipeds. Now their offspring are killing this planet and want to go back home to Mars. Stupid bipedal hominids.

LOL.....whuuuuut?
Some years ago they found something all over the surface of Mars. It is not a naturally occurring substance and is only created after a massive nuclear explosion. The scientist that discovered it is of the opinion Mars had a global nuclear explosion a couple of million years ago.

-------------------
I would actualy recomend everyone here over the age of 15 to watch all the x files series..
Haven't watched X-Files since it was on tele in the 90s.

Glad to see it touch down without a problem. I am very interested in space exploration. Answering that age-old question, Is Earth the only planet with life? I hope I live long enough to find out.

Some years ago they found something all over the surface of Mars. It is not a naturally occurring substance and is only created after a massive nuclear explosion. The scientist that discovered it is of the opinion Mars had a global nuclear explosion a couple of million years ago.

-------------------

Haven't watched X-Files since it was on tele in the 90s.

I'd love to know more about the mars nuclear explosion theory. Who presented this?

Also if you watch the x files again you will see it differently and with today's political dram's and media theories you'll probably appreciate it the way I do in more modern times. I watched the lot back to back over the course of a few months and had some very bizarre dreams, one of which mimicked a scene in the show lol.

Euiv5yqXAAEHQ9X.jpeg

just think - someday the martians will decide to visit earth. Will you be prepared??

I'd love to know more about the mars nuclear explosion theory. Who presented this?

Also if you watch the x files again you will see it differently and with today's political dram's and media theories you'll probably appreciate it the way I do in more modern times. I watched the lot back to back over the course of a few months and had some very bizarre dreams, one of which mimicked a scene in the show lol.
The second episode iirc features the “martian” slug alien thing that escapes by hiding in the construction industry portaloo. I didn’t like using those at work BEFORE I saw that.....

Glad to see it touch down without a problem. I am very interested in space exploration. Answering that age-old question, Is Earth the only planet with life? I hope I live long enough to find out.
No to both. We are not alone, and we will all probably die in the next 30 years due to global warming, climate change, and carbon dioxide poisoning :(

No to both. We are not alone, and we will all probably die in the next 30 years due to global warming, climate change, and carbon dioxide poisoning :(
Yeesh, I sure hope not. I’ll only be 45 in 30 years. :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back