Mars landing 8:45pm uk time.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh boy...

We can’t fix issues on this planet - what makes us think we can live successfully on another?

I assume that rover was sent to go to Mars to scout it out for us.

Oh boy...

We can’t fix issues on this planet - what makes us think we can live successfully on another?

I assume that rover was sent to go to Mars to scout it out for us.

There's a cool line in a David Bowie song "is there life on Mars?" and it seems he is wondering this as an alternative to the chaotic environment in which he describes in the song on Earth.

Did anyone here watch the British TV show Life on Mars? IT's a good one, plus the follow ups.

I think you can watch the landing here: T minus 41 minutes and counting

@Colin_T should sign up for the next Mars landing. I think he'd like to visit his siblings and his hometown.
Martians blew up their planet and came to Earth where they killed everything and hybridised with the indigenous bipeds. Now their offspring are killing this planet and want to go back home to Mars. Stupid bipedal hominids.

Lander descending.. 15 kilometers from touchdown.. just a few minutes till landing

Touchdown. Success . Watch video I posted in previous post

Yes touchdown success, great news, hope to see some great pics when its running

The Final Frontier....gotta love it...congrats, Perseverance!

Martians blew up their planet and came to Earth where they killed everything and hybridised with the indigenous bipeds. Now their offspring are killing this planet and want to go back home to Mars. Stupid bipedal hominids.
LOL.....whuuuuut?

I think I saw little green men...
no no, they are grey I tell you..
You are both wrong. :no:

They’re black!
6CC9F7F5-39DA-4342-915B-569210462DAB.png

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back