Marineland day/night hood 24"

Rocky99812 21

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Joined
Jun 25, 2021
Messages
13,931
Reaction score
12,350
Points
113
Location
NC, U.S.A
Will this hood be good for my 20 high with an aquaclear 30?
 
The good quality LED's aren't cheap, true...
Well see my parents agreed to help buy some of the stuff... I only make a little bit of money from chores so 50-100 is a fortune to me lol
 
sorry I accidentally replied twice
 
Don't get a hood, get a glass lid, and an LED fixture
I forgot about 1 thing... I dont know how to cut out a space for the hob filter...
 
Can that be placed on top of a glass lid though?

Sure. The legs would simply sit on top of the glass instead of the lip around the tank.

And as far as the HOB filter, just have the glass supported on three sides. Leave it short so the back is open.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top