March 2012 Tank Of The Month Competition Entries

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right - let's try this: It usually goes wrong!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/430051_10150563456261331_681646330_9305091_2013876556_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/432004_10150563456366331_681646330_9305092_1363344345_n.jpg

Stoneage...... do you have a photobucket account...... If you load your pictures to photobucket...... choose the IMG prompt to copy them to TFF..... I now have to open them on your link..... Then I save them on my PC under "My Pics"..... Then I have to go and log in to my photobucket account and upload them there, before I can copy them from there to the TFF site..... I just cannot do that all the time..... (I have a full time job as well)

Here are your entries: (Nice tank by the way).....

Stoneage-1.jpg

Stoneage.jpg

Sorry Ludwig - it used to paste straight in from my FB account :blush: thanks for the comment

Here is my go

I do like a planted discus tank

Hello this is my entry. Might as well have a go.
100_0801.jpg

100_0800.jpg

100_0799.jpg

Its the Juwel Lido 120.
Thanks Bradley :D

Very nice Mark, is that Sag in your foreground?

tis lovely, i do like a nice planted discus tank. Well done Mark!

Here is my go
2012-03-01171914.jpg

verification
2012-03-05165545.jpg

Very pretty coloured discus!

What is that big plant on the right side of the tank? :) And other big plants?
Sorry i do not know what the scientific name of the big plant on the right is. i grew it out from a bulb i purxhased at my lfs. the long grass in the back is vallneria. and the foreground plants are chain swords.
thanks, mark

It chain swords. They have grown very fast since i added pressurised co2.
:) thanks, mark

Thanks, mark :)

Here is my go
2012-03-01171914.jpg

verification
2012-03-05165545.jpg

Sorry i do not know what the scientific name of the big plant on the right is. i grew it out from a bulb i purxhased at my lfs. the long grass in the back is vallneria. and the foreground plants are chain swords.
thanks, mark

The plant looks like Aponogeton spices possibly Aponogeton Boivinianus this plant will loose most if not all the leafs for 3 months in a year, its happens when dry season occurs in wild, its a bulb plant.

You can try and trim all the flowers buds as soon as they appear and you might be lucky and do not let the plant to get in to "hibernation" by doing this :good:

Could I put unplanted tank in to the competition?:)

If so here it is

IMG_0444.JPG

Regards
g

Here is my go
2012-03-01171914.jpg

verification
2012-03-05165545.jpg

thanks, mark

The plant looks like Aponogeton spices possibly Aponogeton Boivinianus this plant will loose most if not all the leafs for 3 months in a year, its happens when dry season occurs in wild, its a bulb plant.

You can try and trim all the flowers buds as soon as they appear and you might be lucky and do not let the plant to get in to "hibernation" by doing this :good:

Could I put unplanted tank in to the competition?:)

If so here it is

IMG_0444.JPG

Regards
g
Thanks for the tip. and you can enter any of your tanks but you need a proof pic that includes the title of the compation the date and the name you choose as your account.
good luck,mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back