Marble Queen does color.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
For over two years it hardly grew..didn't die though. Since using iron almost every day? Hey,it's looking good. It has this almost level ring of foliage and the newest leaf has red in it. Iron and red go together once again. There are few photos of this plant on the internet and none on youtube about it. I wonder why? A variegated sword plant is something that would be more popular especially since the foliage has an unusual lime green color. Give it a try.

Attachments

• IMG_4702.JPG
    IMG_4702.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 38
For over two years it hardly grew..didn't die though. Since using iron almost every day? Hey,it's looking good. It has this almost level ring of foliage and the newest leaf has red in it. Iron and red go together once again. There are few photos of this plant on the internet and none on youtube about it. I wonder why? A variegated sword plant is something that would be more popular especially since the foliage has an unusual lime green color. Give it a try.
my swords grow fast when i give them root tabs.
how big do they get? my tank is already full of swords lol

Not big in aquariums. It also can be grown emergent in a pond being its part native to the USA south.
Never seen any aquascaper or Tropica do a vid on them.

TODAY.
In the aquarium..its to the right in its lime green color.

Attachments

• IMG_4703.jpg
    IMG_4703.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4706.jpg
    IMG_4706.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 32
It seems the red is temporary? Probably.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back