Man Burns Eyes After Using Wrong Aquarium Lighting

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Its even worse that some of the guys fish died due to his ignorance.
bye2.gif

And he's British :/ really doesn't make the people in this country look good

Through my work I get a lot of exposure to the general public of Blighty's intelligence level. Its is surprisingly very poor.

dgwebster said:
Through my work I get a lot of exposure to the general public of Blighty's intelligence level. Its is surprisingly very poor.

Hmm, surprisingly or unsurprisingly?

Through my work too, I've met a fair few people who are not all that!

I spent a good 10 years working business to business then 3 years ago moved to consumer service instead. I was at first surprised by the extent of how many dumb people are out there. We are talking people complaining that something that was on fire a moment ago is hot.

In a few months I understood why this country is screwed. Its not particle physics intelligence that is missing, I am talking plain common sense missing. It is a miracle they are still alive, maybe if a few more were to die the dumb clever balance could be restored...

dgwebster said:
I spent a good 10 years working business to business then 3 years ago moved to consumer service instead. I was at first surprised by the extent of how many dumb people are out there. We are talking people complaining that something that was on fire a moment ago is hot.
In a few months I understood why this country is screwed. Its not particle physics intelligence that is missing, I am talking plain common sense missing. It is a miracle they are still alive, maybe if a few more were to die the dumb clever balance could be restored...
My psychology teacher said there's a theory that because everything's computer based nowadays, peoples brains are devolving because we don't need to use our brains as much as say 50 years ago because we don't need to retain as much information because its easily accessed on the web etc.

Do we really need the internet to figure out why when we put some lemonade in a fridge, it is starting to freeze? Surely noticing you are putting it in the freezer compartment is just... obvious?

Well here in the US we have little warnings on our coffee lids waring us that, just maybe, that coffee we ordered just might be hot.
ohmy.png

It's either that, or Yahoo answers.  

The US does take it to another special level, but everyone knew this already. Visiting there hears ago my sister went out and bought herself some hair straighteners at Target/Walmart (cannot remember which.) Written in the instructions was this:

Warning: Do not use whilst asleep.

Well blow me down, was just what she had got them for!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back