🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jnoosh

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock
Age and condition: n/a
Quantity for sale: billions...
Reason for Sale: Too many in tank
Delivery or Collection: collection or postage at your expense (A couple of £)
Sales price: FREE!
Postage & Packaging: Depends, no more than a few pounds.
Photograph:

I have been away from home for the last 3 months, it would seem someone has been over feeding my fish, as my tank is booming with snails!
Free to a good home for the next week, if not I will be getting a team of assassin snails or clown loaches to clean up for me :)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I'll take a bunch of them.....food for my assasins!

How much posted for 50ish?

Hi guys,

I think if you send me £3, then I will give you a good scoop of them (50+) and if postage is much less, will refund the difference :)

Would these cope in a planted tank and a shoal of clowns. If so please pm me as I would happily give some a home.
Thanks

I think the clowns would enjoy it... free food! Not sure the snails will enjoy it so much.

I have just fished out around 500 snails and put into a separate tank, if anyone wants some, please PM me your postal addresses and I will reply with my paypal details.

I can post them out tomorrow if you want, although I would prefer to send out on Monday so they are not sitting around on Sunday :)

I'll take some if you can post them on Monday. It may take the weekend to send you the money by paypal as I would have to contact my father to make the transfer.

Please pm me your details, many thanks.

I'll take some if you can post them on Monday. It may take the weekend to send you the money by paypal as I would have to contact my father to make the transfer.

Please pm me your details, many thanks.
Have sent you a pm with my details if you could pm me back as I would definetly like some of these snails
Thanks

Quoted the wrong post there Pete. I want some of these too Jnoosh.

Please pm me your details.

Thanks

Do you still have some? Im after 6-10 of these :)

I'd love some of these if you have any left. Please pm me your details.

Cheers

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back