Making progress!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

EllRog

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I finally took the plunge today and rehomed the swordtails, guppys and plattys that I spawned and raised from fry! Can now break down my 175L, clean it up and sell.

Feels very strange to stare at a big empty tanks that once held all those little babies and parents lol. Just wanted to get it off my chest to people that understand that odd feeling as everyone else I speak to outside of this forum thinks my attachments to my fish are odd and probably unhealthy :rofl:

Making progress to move forward to the next chapter of my crazy fish life. Pictures will follow in the near future of said chapter.

Exciting times!

I don't get it..... You're leaving the hobby?
Of course not! Just don't have the time to breed different species of fish and keep them to their specific requirements. Gunna be a one type of fish man lol

I can't either :rofl: Fish are too sweet :wub:
Definetly! I just find it hard to manage all the different things around a full time job lol. One day I hope that I can make a living from fish things and then it'll all be different lol

Just moved the two Angelfish and Catfish I've I "rescued" into their temporary home, the old community tank, in the front room. They should be fine for the time being until I find them a new home. Got my breeding pair of Platty's in a 175L all to themselves until they're re-homed on monday. Lucky things with all of that space!

I finally took the plunge today and rehomed the swordtails, guppys and plattys that I spawned and raised from fry! Can now break down my 175L, clean it up and sell.

Feels very strange to stare at a big empty tanks that once held all those little babies and parents lol. Just wanted to get it off my chest to people that understand that odd feeling as everyone else I speak to outside of this forum thinks my attachments to my fish are odd and probably unhealthy :rofl:

Making progress to move forward to the next chapter of my crazy fish life. Pictures will follow in the near future of said chapter.

Exciting times!
Even when I was breeding, I would feel that way. All my babies gone. I understand.

We are here to support you!

and encourage you deeper into fish hoarding

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back