Making Money - By Using Opportunities Wisely

saz326

Fish Herder
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hertfordshire
Im sure we are all hit a bit by things going on around us. Some of us have already lost our jobs, and I am certainly one of the people that could soon be unemployed - should find out in the next month. So we should make the most of "introduce a friend" schemes.

Some aquarium suppliers offer a voucher to anyone who recommends a friend and whose friend buys from the supplier. Both the friend and the recomendee recieve these vouchers. I have already been on the recieving end of a £10 voucher through this process (thanks again Schmill!)


Aquaessentials does this. £10 voucher to both people. (new customer must first buy items minimum value £10 not including postage)


Could you all list any schemes like this that you know of.

Also If people list things that they'd like to buy, then someone who knows of a supplier with an "introduce a friend" scheme could benefit from suggesting where the buyer could get them from.

I personally would like to buy a few bits of CO2 glassware and some meds. I would normally use aquaessentials but I am already a customer of theirs. If anyone would like to introduce me to a new supplier and could benefit from their scheme then I would be happy to let you get your reward.

Anyone else up for this?

Mods: I hope this isnt considered cheeky. I just think that these schemes are there for a reason, they promote suppliers and their products. We should all help each other and help the shops get new customers.
 
Im sure we are all hit a bit by things going on around us. Some of us have already lost our jobs, and I am certainly one of the people that could soon be unemployed - should find out in the next month. So we should make the most of "introduce a friend" schemes.

Some aquarium suppliers offer a voucher to anyone who recommends a friend and whose friend buys from the supplier. Both the friend and the recomendee recieve these vouchers. I have already been on the recieving end of a £10 voucher through this process (thanks again Schmill!)


Aquaessentials does this. £10 voucher to both people. (new customer must first buy items minimum value £10 not including postage)


Could you all list any schemes like this that you know of.

Also If people list things that they'd like to buy, then someone who knows of a supplier with an "introduce a friend" scheme could benefit from suggesting where the buyer could get them from.

I personally would like to buy a few bits of CO2 glassware and some meds. I would normally use aquaessentials but I am already a customer of theirs. If anyone would like to introduce me to a new supplier and could benefit from their scheme then I would be happy to let you get your reward.

Anyone else up for this?

Mods: I hope this isnt considered cheeky. I just think that these schemes are there for a reason, they promote suppliers and their products. We should all help each other and help the shops get new customers.
ive done this with a few members already and have made £30 from it :good:
 
Presumably you're local to me then Saz, I was Herts (now just over the border in Beds.) I'm not aware of anywhere locally doing this, but will keep my eyes open when I go to Wildwoods.
 
Presumably you're local to me then Saz, I was Herts (now just over the border in Beds.) I'm not aware of anywhere locally doing this, but will keep my eyes open when I go to Wildwoods.

Never noticed your location before *dozy monkey*. I mainly live my life hovering around in the triangle from ware to hertford and up to Puckeridge on the A10.

Im mostly thinking of websites that have these offers. But yeah - Im sure there are actual "real life" shops that do it. I know warehouse aquatics down near welwyn have a 10% off loyalty card, but thats not much cop for freebies.
 
I don't know of anything like that in the US. But if anyone in the US is ordering from easypetstore.com I have a $5 online coupon I won't be using. I think its a one time coupon. PM me if you want the code.
 
Nice thread idea Saz, I shall keep an eye on it :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top