Maidenhead Aquatics, Cambridge

Jonty

Fish Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
744
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Is the Maidenhead Aquatics outlet in Cambridge any good? I've heard the quality varies at Maidenhead stores but that some are very good. Anyone been?

If it's not good, can anyone recommend a good LFS near there - BTW I'm after ADFs, Shrimp and Snails :)
 
the one down here in cornwall is spot on
 
Not sure about cambridge - but I know that some Maidenhead Aquatics are very highly rated by some members on this forum. Dont know if this will help but yano. :good:
 
my local one is ace, if that helps which it probably doesnt

I second that! :good: I have been to 4 different Maidenheads on my travels (I just stumble upon them! :lol:) and they have all been 1st class.

Mike
 
have a look on the internet

then phone them up, ask what they have and then make your decision on that
 
We have two Maidenhead Aquatics within travelling distance and they are superb! The one at Polhill is massive and there is so much choice. All healthy looking fish. They have some pool size koi pond indoors there too! Hope you find what you want.
 
My local one in Plymouth has been really good, got all my fish so far from there and they always seem to know what they're talking about
 

Most reactions

Back
Top