Macro Shots...

The bee is gorgeous! Was it dying or something? Bee's usually fly away if you get too close.Whats the first and second picture?Cotton?
 
I can't get enough of taking macro pics. However, I still need a hell of a lot more practice!
 

Attachments

  • Fly_750.webp
    Fly_750.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Sheildbug_500.webp
    Sheildbug_500.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 120
a couple of random shots, my hand looks strangely old after editing!!
 

Attachments

  • my_hand_for_forum.webp
    my_hand_for_forum.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 156
The bee is gorgeous! Was it dying or something? Bee's usually fly away if you get too close.Whats the first and second picture?Cotton?

Wow to the bee above. That is my poor attempt (p.s. having trouble uploading, so sorry if it duplicates!)
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0773_500.webp
    DSCF0773_500.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 120
The bee is gorgeous! Was it dying or something? Bee's usually fly away if you get too close.Whats the first and second picture?Cotton?

Yeah I found the bee just lying in the middle of the road, so I guess it probably was dying. The first two are just some kind of plant. I don't really know to be honest. I just thought they looked nice.
 
right then... I've dug out a few of my fav ones...

flower1.jpg


flower2.jpg


ants.jpg


catapillars.jpg


And of course, the compulsory bee shot :)

bee.jpg
 
I didnt even know what the MACRO function on my camera did unt5il I read this thread....here are my first attemps.

xmas089.jpg


xmas095.jpg


xmas093.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top