Lots Of Plants For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I still have java moss, cryptocoryne, java fern, and dwarf hairgrass

Selling in bulb quantity if you'd like.. have to sell because I'm leaving the planted tank community soon and would like to sell. I have excess java moss is anyone needs it.

Email me at [email protected] to get response quickest as I rarely check this site.

Update on plants for sale:
All prices include shipping!

Java Moss $4.50! Ounce's worth including packaging. 2 Ounces for $7 and FIVE ounces for $11

Dwarf Hairgrass $4.00! Five separate pieces with at lease 4 leaves on each.

Cryptocoryne $4.50! Two plants.

Java Fern $4.00! A rhizome with at least five leaves. $6 Two rhizomes with at least five leaves each!

Please read carefully:
Due to my lack of awareness of people trying to rip me off here's the rules I've come up with. No returns unless I agree, shipping will be on buyer. If plants arrive dead on arrival, please take picture promptly and send it to me for a refund minus shipping. Delivery confirmation is additional $.80 and only comes with first class package. Package cost will depending on amount of plants being bought, free if its not a lot of plants you're buying. Send money as a gift to avoid additional 4% service charge.

Happy Aqauscaping!!

would also like some java moss please :)

I only have java moss left. and LOTS of it. Same price, $5 shipped for an envelope. Either paypal me straight to iovaykind plants @ gmail.com (delete spaces) or inquire by emailing me at iovaykind @ gmail.com

I rarely check these forums, and I'm not too into fish keeping anymore. I do still have my 55 gallon, I figure its my duty to keep my beautiful angelfish alive and have their tank still be beautiful with all the plants. However, I don't want to sell the other plants as they are more of a hassle to ship than I'd like. Therefore only selling java moss.

Still got a lot left!! Glad there are still people in this hobby, I do miss it and don't have the time to upkeep or else I'd still be fervently keeping the tank amazing

Are there any left?? I would also be interested in some java for my RCS! Also is there any way to subscribe to topics so when a response is posted you get a notification>?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back