Lots Of Plants For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

IovaykInD

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have java moss, riccia, and water sprite for sale.
All prices including shipping. Paypal fee is only like 50 cents.

Java moss- 5.00 A ziplock bag full
Riccia- 8.00 A 3x3inch batch
Water Sprite 7.00 5 stems, ranging from 6-9"

Buy more than one and get a discount. PM me :]

EDIT!!!

PLEASE REFER TO LATEST POST ON PRICES AND DETAILS

SALE SALE SALE

Also have dwarf hairgrass, 5 individual plants for $3.50!
Riccia is now $7!
Water Sprite is eight stems, not five!

SALE SALE SALE

Also have dwarf hairgrass, 5 individual plants for $3.50!
Riccia is now $7!
Water Sprite is eight stems, not five!

hey, do you still these plants for sale? are prices negotiable? I live in NY as well so shipping should take 2-3 days? thanks.

I'm interested in the java moss and water sprites. please respond or PM as I can't PM. not sure if this thread is still active..

Hey I still have not received the plants as of today. You said you shipped it out June 10th. Could I ask what courier you used? It's been 2 weeks. Could you let me know what address you sent it to?

im interested in 1-4 java ferns depending on how big they are

I emailed him concerning my order that never arrived after 2 weeks and he said he will send me another package of what I ordered. This time he said he will put a tracking number on it. All he ask was for me to chip in for some of the shipping cost so he doesn't take a complete loss -_-

It was a couple more dollars...not a big deal since a tracking number will be provided and he said he's running low on plants as a hobbyist...

Now I'm just waiting for him to respond as to whether or not he shipped it out...was suppose to have reshipped it yesterday...I'm getting a bit restless...and concerned

I have not received my plants either... I order Dwarf Hairgrass a week ago?????

Just updating on what is going on with my order. Could explain what's going on with your order too. It sounds like you haven't been in communication with him.

He emailed me back today saying that his post office is still closed and will try to send it out as soon as he can. I'm going to stick it out till next week and if nothing is shipped out, I think I will be asking for a full refund.

I would just like to update on my situation. This is the email I got from him:

"There was apparently a problem with the post office near my house and it has been closed. I will have to drive further to resend the plant package. I may have to refund your amount unless you're willing to wait a little bit before I go and send your package. Is that okay for you? I can include some more plants to compensate if you'd like. I am going away for a week and they said the post office will be open again this coming Monday".

I emailed him back a couple minutes ago. I asked for a complete refund ($23 total) for not having received anything and also I don't want to wait any longer.

No need to be uptight guys..I'm on vacation right now and this is also bugging me. Not trying to get a bad rep or anything. R0ADK1ll88, you never emailed me about this, I can send you another order if you'd like. Its really simple, no need to bash on me, I'm just a hobbyist is all and not a power seller on ebay, please keep that in mind.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back