Lost

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

did anyone catch last nights episode (for the americans and the people on watchlost.com)?
i won't give away anything but it was awesome!

DD

My hubby has just finished the 2nd S of lost with out giving to much away there is going to be a 3rd incase u didnt already no, So looks like you will all have to wait even longer to no the truth.

*Evil Laff*

Karen.

How's he managed that? I thought They'd only broadcast 15 episodes of series 2 so far :unsure:

Arfie

Oh it might not have been the end of Series 2 then lol, He sed it ended a bit wierd how many more are there to come on the 2 Series then?.

I guess he meant the second part of series one.

Series two hasn't even started in the UK yet, and as Arfie says only on episode no. 15 in the USA.

Someone he works with lent him it and he sed it was off american telly.

But they are still only on episode 15 - so just over halfway in the first part of the second series. So I can't see how on earth he could have watched the whole of the series (if the rest of the world hasn't seen it yet)?

Oh it might not have been the end of Series 2 then lol, He sed it ended a bit wierd how many more are there to come on the 2 Series then?.

He has seen as much as the americans have seen i dont even watch it i thought it was end of the 2nd 1 but it wernt.

Yep, that makes sense then, they have seen upto episode 15 and I assume there will be 24/25 like series 1.

I've only watched upto 13, I must watch the next 2 soon :D

Arfie

im glad sum 1 nos wht i mean, lol wht are you like lol, Wht do u reckon will happen in the end like?.

I think if there's going be be any spoilers etc. in this thread - it should be started as a seperate thread with a spoiler warning.

No i dont wanna no what happens i just want to no what people think will happen.

Karen.

Are there any Lost fans out there or am I on my own?
:no: Think I'm the only person that hasn't seen it!! Didn't realise that it was on as a series and we were away in America when it started last August so we never got into it . May buy the box sets :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back