Lost

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I thought the first season of Lost was great. This season is still enjoyable but it seems like they've just dropped or altered some of the more interesting storylines. I like Siyeed and Locke the best. Who are your favorites?

z.

How could you possibly be on your own ?! I must be the greatest Lost fan out there ! :lol: ;)

I love it :wub: and god bless bittorrents I've watched upto number 8 on series 2 and have upto number 12 waiting to watch :D

Favourites? hmmm all the totty :rolleyes:

Arfie

I am going to start on series 2 tomorrow. My son and I are great fans and he has been at home today, but I havn't been able to watch as we are on different episodes and my daughter in law isn't over keen on it. We have got up to episode 12 on the 2nd series.
Zealandonia, I do like Locke and I also like Sawyer WOW sex on legs!!!!!!!
Have done my housework this evening so I can have some time to watch and enjoy.

I started watching season one, but then had to miss a few weeks and by then didn't know what was going on anymore. :( So now that I'm on vacation I plan on renting all of season 1 and having one major Lost marathon. Guess I'll have to wait for Season 2 to come out on DVD too. .. my comp is too slow to download like Arfie does

I can post you season 1 and all of season 2 that I have, if you want :D

I'll do you you a trade for something sweet and sticky :hey: ;)

Arfie

I love it :wub: and god bless bittorrents I've watched upto number 8 on series 2 and have upto number 12 waiting to watch :D

Favourites? hmmm all the totty :rolleyes:

Arfie
hehe, im up to episode 13 of season two :p

You might think this season is a bit boring but just wait untill episodes 10,11 and 12 :nod:

DD

Just checked, so am I :p with 14 on the way, just not watched em yet.

*senses a marathon Kate watching session coming up :drool: *

Arfie

Lost is now my favorite TV show (until March 12th, that is). ;)

I'm curious about last weeks episode (14), but I don't want to give any spoilers.

Eko could be my new favorite.

I can't say I am a fan of it but the BF watches it religiously. I just don't see the point in watching season after season with not knowing the main twist to the story....i.e. how they got there.....I am way too impatient for that.....its bad enough waiting for the next episode of the trashy soaps I watch daily :lol:

Well I had myself a Lost marathon today. Have now watched 8 episodes of series 2. Horrible wet day outside so had several cups of tea and too many choccie biscuits. Cant wait till Thursday to watch some more.
comet cattle, Eko is ok, still think Sawyer is number 1!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Lost. That show was the only reason I brought my TV from home to my dorm room! My fave charachter is....umm...can't remember his name, the dude with the kid that was stolen....how can I FORGET his name right now?! Anyways, I like him, he seems to be a down to earth dude, yanno. Not like Sawyer or a few others that are/were criminals.

You mean Michael qwikimpss. When I said that I like Sawyer best what I should have said was I like Josh Holloway who plays him. Not really too sure who my favourite character is. Will have to think about that one.

Most reactions

Back