Lost

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I can post you season 1 and all of season 2 that I have, if you want :D

I'll do you you a trade for something sweet and sticky :hey: ;)

Arfie

Don't worry Arf.. I've not forgotten you! Just waiting for the fresh stuff which will be ready in a month :)

You might just have yourself a deal with the swap thing!
:thumbs:

Send me your address and I'll get them sent in the next couple of days (procrastination time not taken into account ;) )

Arfie

I didn't start watching Lost until the end of the first season, then I ended up having to buy season 1 on DVD just so I could catch up!
I love the show, love figuring out mysteries, but the only complaint I have is all the darn reruns! They can get on my nerves (sometimes) but hey what can you do?

Favorite character is Locke.
The show is driving me nuts though, trying to figure out how so many people with so many connections with each other, could possibly end up on the same airplane!! You know, you could accept perhaps one or two connections but not THIS many!! :crazy:

I love LOST... watched it last night. No-one else in my family likes it like I do but they sometimes watch it from boredom.

My favourite character is Charlie - Dom Monaghan, you know... the Hobbit from Lord of the Rings. And Kate is awesome too!

Sawyer is okay, could do with a haircut. :p

I love LOST... watched it last night. No-one else in my family likes it like I do but they sometimes watch it from boredom.

My favourite character is Charlie - Dom Monaghan, you know... the Hobbit from Lord of the Rings. And Kate is awesome too!

Sawyer is okay, could do with a haircut. :p
those beautiful locks gone ? - no way ! :eek: he's a very handsome dude indeed :wub:
but I really like Charlie a lot too.

I got my other half hooked on Lost too. We also missed the first series, so bought the whole box set and watched a marathon session New Year's eve :blink: (I was sick, so we couldn't go out to party). It was fab though.

Then we went on hols in January - and while we were away, I ordered the second part of series one on Amazon - so on our return started watching straight away.

Roll on series two B)

Ps: for those interested, there are loads of forums and websites out there (already!) dedicated to lost. Such as The numbers ( 4815162342 ), even Oceanic Air and also a discussion forum (or rather one of them) etc. etc.

But I'm staying well away from all of those as I cannot bear spoilers.

and to ad to Bloo's list;
www.watchlost.com
this site lets you download every episode that has played so far in the US for free and offers a good forum, and spoilers for those who cant wait :p

DD

It's so very tempting to download them. A few of my friends have (and I've sworn them to silence about what happens) but I think I'd rather watch it all in one go - the suspense would kill me to wait a week between each episode !

Just out of interest, what day of the week is Lost first broadcast in the US?

Arfie

Just out of interest, what day of the week is Lost first broadcast in the US?

Arfie

Wednesday, 9:00 PM (Eastern)

Are you behind episodes in the UK, and what day of the week is Lost broadcast for you?

I think we need a discussion thread on this forum.
:nod:

Lost in Aus is shown at 8.30pm every thursday nights, and is very far behind America, i havent been watching since ive seen them already, but i think they're showing episode 4 next week :nod:

new episode in 5 days :)

DD

admittedly I haven't seen it much beyond the first half of season one, however I love reading about all the theories out there re: what's really going on. There are hundreds of them.. everything from then all waking up and finding out it was a dream ( :rolleyes: ) to them being the only survivors of a world-wide catastrophe, to of the course the ever popular aliens theories lol. There's also the thought that even the writer's don't have a clue what's really doing on and are making it up as they go lol.

I think it could be fun to hear what everyone in here thinks. So, without giving away too much for those who are behind in episodes, what is YOUR theory?

Wednesday, 9:00 PM (Eastern)

Are you behind episodes in the UK, and what day of the week is Lost broadcast for you?

I think we need a discussion thread on this forum.
:nod:
Cheers :thumbs: I figured that it was as they tend to appear on bittorrent sites on Thursdays

Are we behind? Are you kiddin me? Series one only recently finished broadcasting, I doubt series 2 will start before the summer.

Not that I care, I caught up on a few last night, may catch the rest tonight.

Sorry Boo, no predictions for me, I'm rubbish at them and any I did try would give too much away as there is already so much more to go on in series 2.

I'm not sure how Hurley managed to get Kate pregnant but ...... ;)

Arfie

Come on Arfie dont spoil it and give the storylines away.

I think it happened when they took cover trying to avoid being seen from the flying saucer????????

Most reactions

Back