Lost A Fish!

Rlon35

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I had planned on donating my bala shark to a show tank at my LFS. I was just waiting for the 'other guy' to get back to me, after his partner had said they'd take care of me. Unfortunately, least night, my bala got spooked and crashed against a stone. This morning, he had a big chunk of flesh hanging of his head, so I had to euthynize him. I fell so badly...
 
Thanks....he was the king of my tank, and the timing couldn't have been worse. I turned in my silver dollars, as I didn't want them to have the same fate, for some angel rams.
 
yeah im not in the least british just seemed like the perfect spot for that phrase
 
sorry about that m8, I'm not the only to be having a bad week then :/ so far I have lost 7 fish to whitespot and finrot.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top