Looking For Mature Media

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

FishyWishie

Fishaholic
Reaction score
After treating a recent outbreak of fungal infection on a couple of fish (Filter issue) My tanks bacterial colony appears to have take a hefty hit (despite the medication stating filter safe) and I'm now having to do major water changes approx every 12 hours to maintain things. I'm not sure where best to post this so I thought I'd post here as its usually the busiest section. What im looking for is :

Mature Media Anything you can spare I'll pay for replacement media and your postage costs (or I can send equal weight of substrat pro in return)

If you can help plz do I'm up half the night nipping to check the tank is ok and trying to do water changes at 7am before I set off to Uni :sick:

Im from UK I realise if it needs posted there will be a % dieback but it will still help massively.

After treating a recent outbreak of fungal infection on a couple of fish (Filter issue) My tanks bacterial colony appears to have take a hefty hit (despite the medication stating filter safe) and I'm now having to do major water changes approx every 12 hours to maintain things. I'm not sure where best to post this so I thought I'd post here as its usually the busiest section. What im looking for is :

Mature Media Anything you can spare I'll pay for replacement media and your postage costs (or I can send equal weight of substrat pro in return)

If you can help plz do I'm up half the night nipping to check the tank is ok and trying to do water changes at 7am before I set off to Uni :sick:

Im from UK I realise if it needs posted there will be a % dieback but it will still help massively.

Where in the uk are you?

I have seen the topic sadly even with the last update its terribly out of date for Scotland and I thought if i posted here people might see it worth a punt I guess. I'll try mailing the only guy in scotland whos on the list whos logged on in the last 6 months lol.

You could also start asking people further afield.. media *should* survive in a bag with a bit of water and air in the post..

Also at least I would still be willing to donate even if I had given up on the idea of a forum and was no longer signing in.

Good luck!

Most reactions

Back