Look what I got for Shion

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

G

Guest14017

New 55 gallon tank (on sale plus discount great deal) and I also ordered him a FRIEND. I booted the annoying little guppy today to them (and probably to his impending doom) and also got some frozen food for the fishies.

i will move Shion and his plants and stuff into this tank in a bit when the stand arrives and quarantine the newbie for a while.

All my fancies EXCEPT him are from the same seller I ordered from so hopefully all is well. Always tough with imported fancy goldfish.

I will use this thread for pics of the setup when I do get it up and running. Shion will be by himself for a while. He is used to being by himself so that's no issue.
20211011_121920.jpg

that is the most spoiled guppy ever getting a 55 gallon to himself lol
Shion is a goldfish - not a guppy. I had a lone guppy fry that accidentally got left over when I gave away my guppy setup. I was just raising him until he was large enough to be accepted at the local pet store. So I took him there.

Shion - my goldfish is currently in a 20 gallon LONG tank by himself, but he is quite an active young goldfish so I thought an upgrade was a good idea at the price I found it at. And he can have a friend which he may like as goldfish tend to be social fish.

Just have to wait on the stand and I can get it set up.

Shion is a goldfish - not a guppy. I had a lone guppy fry that accidentally got left over when I gave away my guppy setup. I was just raising him until he was large enough to be accepted at the local pet store. So I took him there.

Shion - my goldfish is currently in a 20 gallon LONG tank by himself, but he is quite an active young goldfish so I thought an upgrade was a good idea at the price I found it at. And he can have a friend which he may like as goldfish tend to be social fish.

Just have to wait on the stand and I can get it set up.
oh ok, good story btw

His current tank - his plants have blasted off in growth and are taking up too much tank space and frankly he is the most active goldfish I've ever seen so I am sure he will welcome an upgrade. And the plants too.

I'm usually not too crazy about goldfish, but he is really cute. Cute personality!
Thanks. Shion and I stand out on this site as most people here are into tropicals and he is not one... but there's still much to learn and enjoy here.

Most reactions

Back