Look what I got for Shion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

G

Guest14017

New 55 gallon tank (on sale plus discount great deal) and I also ordered him a FRIEND. I booted the annoying little guppy today to them (and probably to his impending doom) and also got some frozen food for the fishies.

i will move Shion and his plants and stuff into this tank in a bit when the stand arrives and quarantine the newbie for a while.

All my fancies EXCEPT him are from the same seller I ordered from so hopefully all is well. Always tough with imported fancy goldfish.

I will use this thread for pics of the setup when I do get it up and running. Shion will be by himself for a while. He is used to being by himself so that's no issue.
20211011_121920.jpg

that is the most spoiled guppy ever getting a 55 gallon to himself lol
Shion is a goldfish - not a guppy. I had a lone guppy fry that accidentally got left over when I gave away my guppy setup. I was just raising him until he was large enough to be accepted at the local pet store. So I took him there.

Shion - my goldfish is currently in a 20 gallon LONG tank by himself, but he is quite an active young goldfish so I thought an upgrade was a good idea at the price I found it at. And he can have a friend which he may like as goldfish tend to be social fish.

Just have to wait on the stand and I can get it set up.

Shion is a goldfish - not a guppy. I had a lone guppy fry that accidentally got left over when I gave away my guppy setup. I was just raising him until he was large enough to be accepted at the local pet store. So I took him there.

Shion - my goldfish is currently in a 20 gallon LONG tank by himself, but he is quite an active young goldfish so I thought an upgrade was a good idea at the price I found it at. And he can have a friend which he may like as goldfish tend to be social fish.

Just have to wait on the stand and I can get it set up.
oh ok, good story btw

His current tank - his plants have blasted off in growth and are taking up too much tank space and frankly he is the most active goldfish I've ever seen so I am sure he will welcome an upgrade. And the plants too.

I'm usually not too crazy about goldfish, but he is really cute. Cute personality!
Thanks. Shion and I stand out on this site as most people here are into tropicals and he is not one... but there's still much to learn and enjoy here.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back