Look At This

Growing ovary tissue in testies.... yeh i think i'll be staying away from sunscreen. I rather skin canser.
 
Scary...I had heard about the contraceptive thing before but this is new to me. I wonder what effect it's having on humans.

It's all a conspiracy to reduce the population of the earth. Poor people can't afford bottled water so the poor will all turn female and not have kids. I'm just blowing smoke...I don't even know if the level of filtration used to make bottled water would remove something like this.
 
The chances of it having the same effect in our systems is pretty slim I'd say, but still interesting. Just goes to show how easy it can be to have too much of a good thing. I avoid this problem by spending all my time indoors, so I'm white as a ghost :lol:
 
Scary...I had heard about the contraceptive thing before but this is new to me. I wonder what effect it's having on humans.

It's all a conspiracy to reduce the population of the earth. Poor people can't afford bottled water so the poor will all turn female and not have kids. I'm just blowing smoke...I don't even know if the level of filtration used to make bottled water would remove something like this.

A conspiracy to reduce population? :lol:

we are dumping way too much crap into our oceans. Seriously, at this rate, the whole ocean will be dead :(
 
so thats why Pete in the big brother house thinks hes not a transvestite!!!! :P :lol:

(for those of you who dont kno who he is, hes on the right)

d17_2120_dance3b_g.jpg
 
so thats why Pete in the big brother house thinks hes not a transvestite!!!! :P :lol:

(for those of you who dont kno who he is, hes on the right)

d17_2120_dance3b_g.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
he's about as much use as t*ts on a fish.

:D :lol:
 
I have made it a life commitment to not use products I can't say the ingredients on. There are sunscreens out there that are made of all natural products and could help save us and our fish friends. Check them out. US folks can get Aubrey Organics. Don't know if something like that is available elsewhere. I don't want to have my sex change or skin cancer! :no:

Debra
 

Most reactions

Back
Top