Long Free Tank

Hi,

That looks like a great tank and could be set up as a river with big rocks, strong power heads and some hillstream loaches and whitecloud mountain minnows. The minnows come in a couple of different colours for variety and there are several loaches which would be suitable.

http://www.loaches.com/hillstream_loaches.html have a look here for more information

Emma :D

i would go for it thats a great tank

Hi,

That looks like a great tank and could be set up as a river with big rocks, strong power heads and some hillstream loaches and whitecloud mountain minnows. The minnows come in a couple of different colours for variety and there are several loaches which would be suitable.

http://www.loaches.com/hillstream_loaches.html have a look here for more information

Emma :D

Oh i do like that idea. this means i could also have crabs mmmmmmmm... nice.

most crabs need to have some land to crawl out of water on. They also might snag a few small fish like white cloud minnows. If i had a tank like that i would put a school of afican tiger fish or larger more aggressive fish like red devils,stingrays, red bay snook, and maybe if an arowana would fit.
:D

most crabs need to have some land to crawl out of water on. They also might snag a few small fish like white cloud minnows. If i had a tank like that i would put a school of afican tiger fish or larger more aggressive fish like red devils,stingrays, red bay snook, and maybe if an arowana would fit.
:D

dont forget it isnt so deep it is only 45cm.

It might make a good gormy tank with a sandy bottom

A strange tank, you would have a huge tank that could contain a lot of small fish, but no option to go for larger fish as it is a small end on cross section.

You could do a river tank where you create teh river flowing from one end to the other with small waterfalls and pools that the fish can jump between. On top of that you could have a land area above and grow some plants that like wet conditions, but not total immersion.

any free tanks a good tank...........maybe build it up at one end with substrate then work down into a pool with some small fishes and have some aquatic frogs/crabs/planted with nyce marshy plants mmmm gabbling on

I could see it as almost a cross section through a beach - but of course freshwater, with a thin layer of sand at the filter end, building up to a small sandy bank at the other end, the crabs would love that and you'd be able to have areas where the fish could get out of the crabs way.

Looks like itd make a really interesting tank!!

(you could just hire a van for an hour to transport it)

I could see it as almost a cross section through a beach - but of course freshwater, with a thin layer of sand at the filter end, building up to a small sandy bank at the other end, the crabs would love that and you'd be able to have areas where the fish could get out of the crabs way.

Looks like itd make a really interesting tank!!

(you could just hire a van for an hour to transport it)

yea they will deliver it but i will have to pay for that but i dont care about that. but i need to measure the back entry to see if it can fit trough there, if it can then i have a new tank.

And the best thing is that i can use my large bio tank from my other tank.

Most reactions

trending

Back