Loads Of Filters Powerheads And Air Pumps

i going to get rid of the fluval 2 do u still want it?
if so ill send you a air pump free due to that one not working correctly

i was goin to post your filter today but ill wait for your reply

thanks

just noticed your online surperb

Hi ya ,

I will take the Fluval 2 please, how much did we say that i would give you for it? I can send you back the other air pump if you want me to? If you let me know ill send the funds to you tonight for the Fluval that or do a swap on what i paid for the other pump and ill just take the Fluval instead?

Thank you

Jemma

i tell u what 8 quid posted for the fluval 2 plus ill send you 2 air pumps aswell, one of the air pumps will need a plug as the misses nicked it for hair straighters lol

so in the post 2morrow will be 2 air pumps and 2 filters

i tell u what 8 quid posted for the fluval 2 plus ill send you 2 air pumps aswell, one of the air pumps will need a plug as the misses nicked it for hair straighters lol

so in the post 2morrow will be 2 air pumps and 2 filters

So you want me to give you an extra 2 quid? as i paid you £6.00 already for the other filter that i wanted as you wasnt selling the fluval at time so hence i said ill have the Fluval instead of the other filter that i paid for!

So that makes it 2quid owed. I dont need the other filter as well my partner will scream at the electric bill if run anymore things in these tanks.

So can i just have the Fluval and 2 air pumps for extra £4.00 as ive paid you £6.00 already? If thats a yes then ill put the funds in tonight

Jemma

it will proberly cost 4 quid to send them ill just send you the original filter we agreed and ill send you a pump for free along with the filter

it will proberly cost 4 quid to send them ill just send you the original filter we agreed and ill send you a pump for free along with the filter

Im happy to pay upto 10quid it would work out for the Fluval 2. And as the other pump doesn't work cant you just send me 1 new air pump and that would make it all even? As i would rather have the fluval 2 then the other pump as that was the one that i wanted in the first place.

So what am i paying for extra then? As im really lost now.

I want the Fluval 2 instead the other filter that i settled for as you didnt want to sell the u2 at the time.. And then cant you just send me a small air pump to replace the 1 that was broken, as it only cost £2.50 to send the other 2 airpumps. :hyper:

Either way i really want that Fluval so dont sell to someone else please. And i only need 1 air pump to replace the broken one. Does still make some sense to you then?

Jemma

think im gonna just keep the fluval 2 as my biube filter seems #105### so i was just gonna send the aqua flow 2 plus another pump
so so other money needs to be exchanged

think im gonna just keep the fluval 2 as my biube filter seems #105### so i was just gonna send the aqua flow 2 plus another pump
so so other money needs to be exchanged

Right ok.

Not to worry then. I dont own you anythink do i as ive already paid for the filter, and you are sending another pump to replace the pump that you sent.

Jemma

yeah i still might send you 2 pumps if i can fit it to the box im trying to pack it in
ill send it first thing

sent today

cost me £4.50 as weight was over 1kg 1st class
sent two pumps and a filter

keeton i carnt reply to the pm as ive already sent one today what a poo rule

but yeah still for sale

Most reactions

Back