living in a fish bowl

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AquaNut said:
As for life in a fishbowl - I turned my 'goldfish bowl' into a terrarium. :)
Great idea AquaNut :nod: And, I might add, perhaps the least appropriate thing to put in a goldfish bowl is a goldfish. They are just too big and they poop too much to be able to keep it clean!!!

Seriously, thanks for the idea of using a cup to catch the frogs. I'll give it a try.

AquaNut said:
As for life in a fishbowl - I turned my 'goldfish bowl' into a terrarium. :)
Great idea AquaNut :nod: And, I might add, perhaps the least appropriate thing to put in a goldfish bowl is a goldfish. They are just too big and they poop too much to be able to keep it clean!!!

Seriously, thanks for the idea of using a cup to catch the frogs. I'll give it a try.

And, thank you, Whisper Odinsky, for posting the pic of "waste control." I copied it and will take it with me to the lfs the next time I go there. Anything for my little friends the frogs. :D

Sorry the last post went up twice.

i HATE seeing fish in little bowls!!! or even worse those aquariums that are 2 foot wide and six foot high, very nice to look at in your trendy apartment but not so nice for the poor sods (fish)that have to live in them!!! sorry i know this is not an informative reply, its just my opinion!!! :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back