Live Foods.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lol t1tanrush sure isn't getting much love around here lately. This is the 2nd or 3rd thread he's getting hammered on. :eek:

He can't prove how is practices work and says some out outrageous stuff (well wrong information) though.

He can't prove how is practices work and says some out outrageous stuff (well wrong information) though.

Oh, I understand why and am not saying it's undeserved. I just meant that he seems to be a glutton for punishment. I would have just shut up by now if I were him. :blush:

Maybe it's short term memory loss that keeps him coming back...

Anyway, which is better, small stunted or deformed fry that can't be homed or fat fish. Fry are the only fish I use as feeders and normally only when they survive in one of my tanks, I just cut in and move them into a tank where they will surely be eaten.

Must admit, the platy fry are getting a bit too common in my tank. Come on angels, get a move on - all you can eat for free - and to think you're my babies, you should know better...

Must admit, the platy fry are getting a bit too common in my tank. Come on angels, get a move on - all you can eat for free - and to think you're my babies, you should know better...

Wha??? You sound like you could be overstocked!!! Yer a terrible fishkeeper!

:p

I will be if they carry on splatting them out.

Ahahhh - now that's what we need - feeder fish that are laced with the morning after pill...

:lol:

I'd love to see the thread on that and how hotly that one gets debated! :D

why dont you just buy a filter Titanrush?

you not even doing water tests? you have no idea whats happening with your water quality do you?

"the fish are active and healthy" argument is the same thing kids say after they win goldfish from a fair mate, come on, just go out and buy a filter, no need to have fish swimming in their own waste in this day and age, i also see from your profile you keep fish in tiny tanks without filters, not being nasty mate, just urge you to join the 21st century, your fish WILL appreciate it mate

dont get too aggro Titanrush, no need to take it too personal OK?????
Because, I'm not going to set up a tank with just water so it can cycle for a long time, when I got the fish I didn't have that knowledge and I no longer have the space for such an endvor. all my tanks are just fine. they are as follows:
10: 6 bettas, 3 corys
10: pair of cons (been recommended to me by several people)
10: ACF and a few minnows
3 X 1: betta
Yea, if joining todays century means I buy 55g tanks for all my fish then no thanks.

Nope, I don't use test kits, waste of money. And by the looks of it my fish are fine. Active, eating, even getting ready to breed. Be impressed! Bow peseant!
Wow, I am impressed - you are incredibly ignorant. *bows* :good:
Yea, lets spend 40$ on a test kit!! Theres no need with frequent water changes.. Your permission to speak has been revoked.
The man's a genius. Or a troll. I opt for the latter.
Lets feed him, I personally find It quite amusing.
Yea, your not funny.
More on topic....
* I wouldnt keep fish that only eat live fish as i personally dont believe in feeding them other healthy fish but if only people are happy to keep fish that require live foods and feed them according to the relevant laws and such then that is there choice and im not gunna judge.
I just have no desire to keep such fish, the fish I'm interested in keeping would all eat frozen food or at least live invertebrates.
If I did find a species that needed to be fed live foods, I probably wouldn't be able to do so anyway because I find all 'feeder fish' interesting species in their own rights.

The man's a genius. Or a troll. I opt for the latter.
Lets feed him, I personally find It quite amusing.
/me offers the troll a feeder fish ;)
Very funny...not, try harder next time.

lol t1tanrush sure isn't getting much love around here lately. This is the 2nd or 3rd thread he's getting hammered on. :eek:
Oh this is nothing, really, it doesn't even bother me.

Its working for me, I've done nothing but share my own personal experiences. Can't be too wrong can it?

All I did was share what I do and what I thought, people decided to bash me for it, and lisa seems to have nothing better to do in her life but follow me and flame me.

JayJay:
Yea, must be memory loss, that I just don't conform to what people tell me on an internet forum, yep no memory at all.

Sorry I was a bit slow, I was at a store closing picking up some more food they had on clearance for 70% off. I've gotten like 60-70$ worth of food for under 20$. Including lots of pellets for my frog.

Well, youngsters these days - some of my platies are still only babies themselves, and there they are, bouncing around in the java fern with a male twice their age....times are a'changing...

I really don't understand why you won't buy a filter and test kit for your tank. What happens if something does go wrong?

Sharing personal experiences generally means you have some.

That's all I'm saying now.

Back to these sluts of platies - anything I can do - maybe patent a chastity belt? :D

Sharing personal experiences generally means you have some.

That's all I'm saying now.

Back to these sluts of platies - anything I can do - maybe patent a chastity belt? :D

LMAO @ "Back to these sluts of platies" :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's sig material there.

Maybe it's that water there in the UK?

I really don't understand why you won't buy a filter and test kit for your tank. What happens if something does go wrong?
Can't set up a filter without a spare tank, as I've been told I cant start a cycle in a tank with fish in it, so I have to come up with a tank and a place for it, its out of the question. Now if I had read you can put a filter on and keep up your water changes and it will be fine I'd have no problems.
Why not buy a test kit? I change my water often enough that it doesn't really matter. a 40$ test kit seems more like a waste of money than anything. If something goes wrong such as? I have medications, and whenever something does go wrong I immediatly clean the tank out completely..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back