Live Chats Dead

I've noticed this, when I used to use this site more often, you could basically guarantee 3-5 active people most nights, but recently when I've gone on theres no-one there :(
 
I've only tried the live chat once and it made my computer die... so I don't go on there anymore. It's not so ancient computer friendly.
 
I have no clue as to my 64bits :lol: Win XP Media centre edition, dual core if thats any help!
 
There are other ways of getting there (rather than the forum link which can be tempermental), although the main thing is what is the status of your security/popup blocker? I think all have a popup thing which you have to allow before you can access chat.
 
I go in through mibbit.com which is a web based IRC client. The server you need to use is irc.oftc.net and the channel name is #fishforums

S xx
 

Most reactions

Back
Top