Limnobium Laevigatum - Birmingham

justin85

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Plants: Limnobium laevigatum
Quantity for sale: All you see if the photo below - (was 1 pots when I purchased but is way more now)
Delivery or Collection: Next Day Delivery
Sales price: £2
Postage & Packaging: £1

Photograph:

C8BE399F-AFF1-4330-9B07-D856AAA98F14-10792-00000BAD8EF3FB6C.jpg

Note: These have been grown with quality ferts (ADA Fertilizer Series + Bright K) and with Pressurized Co2. There may be snails but I will remove any I see (there is not many in my tank but I have to stat this incase)

not interested in buying but nice scape

nice =D i love hairgrass, although it never does well in my tanks, + iv got in a propagator, ohh good i always get worryed people are leaving the hobby when they sell up the tanks ect :L

nice =D i love hairgrass, although it never does well in my tanks, + iv got in a propagator, ohh good i always get worryed people are leaving the hobby when they sell up the tanks ect :L

I had problems growing it my first attempted (in a different tank) but I went all out in this setup with a full ada substrate and ferts plus the Co2 and they grow like....well grass haha in the first 2 months of setup I did get algae issues which is normal in new tanks but once they settled in and processed all the nutrients in the water the aglae had no chance.

Going to build a ada style cabinet for my next project so every penny I can get from this one will help!

Most reactions

Back