Life In The Amazon,

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I just started a new video series called Life In The Amazon! I will discuss all the different aquatic species that live in the Amazon river and South America.
Here is my first video in the series:

Had fun doing this episode of Life In The Amazon! I would like to thank everyone who tuned in live and contributed to the show! Thank you Steve for the good laugh! I discussed the most dangerous aquatic creatures from South America. Learn about Giant River Otters, Aquatic Coral Snakes, Black Caiman, Anacondas and more. All these dangerous aquatic creatures prey upon the tropical fish species we all love and enjoy keeping in the aquarium hobby.
To watch and enjoy the video anytime at your convenience by clicking the link below!

This was a FUN Life in The Amazon episode! Had a BLAST discussing the most Unique Aquatic Creatures that call the Amazon River in South America home! I discussed the Amazonian River Dolphins aka the Pink Dolphins, Amazonian Manatees, South American Lungfish, Flagtail Prochilodus, Earth Eaters (Geophagus), and much much more!!!
What fish do I call the South American Salmon? Watch the video to find out!
Watch the video in it's entirety to learn about all these incredible creatures!
Enjoy the video!

Had a blast hosting the 2022 season premiere of Life in the Amazon! I discussed some of the most popular aquarium fish that call the Amazon River/South America home! Some of the species I discussed include Neon and Cardinal tetras, Rummynose tetras, Otocinclus, corydoras, Metynnis, and more! I also show off the New England Aquarium Amazonian display aquarium that houses their Neon and Cardinal tetras, green anaconda, Santaperca, and rummynose tetras!
Check out this broadcast anytime by clicking the link below! So fish keeper's, come enjoy this fun show!

This was an AWESOME trip to the Amazon in South America! I enjoyed discussing some more popular aquarium fish that live in South America. Some of the species discussed tonight include Severum Cichlids, Chocolate cichlids, uaru cichlids, redhook and black bar myleus silver dollars, royal plecos, and more!
All the photos with the exception of the piranhas are fish I owned and took pictures off! Some are current fish and the others are fish I had in the past.
I also played some awesome videos! See my new Schomburgkii silver dollars with orange bellies from Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters, my 3 vulture catfish also from Aquatic Rarities and more!
Watch this episode anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy!

Had a BLAST once again taking a trip to the Amazon River in South America! Tonight, I discussed the most popular MONSTER aquarium fish that come from South America! Some of the species discussed on this episode included Red Tail Catfish, Tiger Shovelnose Catfish, Niger Catfish, Peacock Bass, and more! I also discussed what I define as ''Monster'' fish briefly.
A fun video packed with photos and videos of the monster fish I have kept over the years! You will also see my current 6'' Rio Meta Orino Peacock Bass!
Check out the video fish keepers and enjoy! :)

This was a fun episode of Life In The Amazon!! I discussed Unique Monster fish that live in South America! Species that were discussed included lima shovelnose catfish, wolffish, freshwater stingrays and red tail barracudas! Fish that don't belong in the aquarium hobby like the dorado catfish, piraba catfish and arapamia were also discussed. Find out some cool information on these awesome fish and what to know about these unique monster fish that live in South America!
You can watch this anytime at your convience by clicking the link below! I advise to watch and enjoy the full video!
Enjoy fish keepers!

This was an AWESOME time! I had a BLAST discussing rare aquarium fish that come from the Amazon River in South America! These fish are limited to certain areas of South America like Brazil, Colombia and Venezula! Why are these popular aquarium fish considered rare?
I discussed species such as the Orange Xingu Pike Cichlid, Panda Uaru Cichlid, Fogo Peacock Bass, Myleus Micans, Tiger Pacu, Tigrinus catfish, L600 pleco and the Zebra Pleco!
I also showed images and videos of these amazing fish!
Watch the video anytime if you missed it live by clicking the link below!
Enjoy as always fish keepers!

This was a fun and AWESOME episode of Life In The Amazon! I discussed more RARE aquarium fish that call the Amazon River home! Learn about altum angelfish, long nosed angelfish, caribe piranha, dusky narrow hatchet fish, piraya piranha, and MORE!! Find out information about each fish and see some incredible photos show casing each fish!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy fish keepers:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back