Life In The Amazon,

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I just started a new video series called Life In The Amazon! I will discuss all the different aquatic species that live in the Amazon river and South America.
Here is my first video in the series:

OP
OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Had fun doing this episode of Life In The Amazon! I would like to thank everyone who tuned in live and contributed to the show! Thank you Steve for the good laugh! I discussed the most dangerous aquatic creatures from South America. Learn about Giant River Otters, Aquatic Coral Snakes, Black Caiman, Anacondas and more. All these dangerous aquatic creatures prey upon the tropical fish species we all love and enjoy keeping in the aquarium hobby.
To watch and enjoy the video anytime at your convenience by clicking the link below!

OP
OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
This was a FUN Life in The Amazon episode! Had a BLAST discussing the most Unique Aquatic Creatures that call the Amazon River in South America home! I discussed the Amazonian River Dolphins aka the Pink Dolphins, Amazonian Manatees, South American Lungfish, Flagtail Prochilodus, Earth Eaters (Geophagus), and much much more!!!
What fish do I call the South American Salmon? Watch the video to find out!
Watch the video in it's entirety to learn about all these incredible creatures!
Enjoy the video!

OP
OP
AquaAlexC1993

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Had a blast hosting the 2022 season premiere of Life in the Amazon! I discussed some of the most popular aquarium fish that call the Amazon River/South America home! Some of the species I discussed include Neon and Cardinal tetras, Rummynose tetras, Otocinclus, corydoras, Metynnis, and more! I also show off the New England Aquarium Amazonian display aquarium that houses their Neon and Cardinal tetras, green anaconda, Santaperca, and rummynose tetras!
Check out this broadcast anytime by clicking the link below! So fish keeper's, come enjoy this fun show!

Most reactions