Lfs

tahneen

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Prince edward Island, canada
ok so I just came back from the lfs and its owned by a couple of local people so I like to go there more than pets unlimited ( chain store )
and I noticed that they had much different fish than the chain store and biggerfish well heres what they had that I awed and ooed at
appolo shark(very cool looks like it gets big too )
hi fin shark
gold sevs (other store dont have these and they have a HUGE one like 12")
very large mumba chiclids
sw fish (only store on the island that has them they had stunny tomato clowns :drool: )
some rare type of piranaha
well thats just a few but they have some very odd fish
 
Looks like a good find WELLDONE :P, I love LFS better then chainstores always have a much more interesting variety of fish :P is it far from where you live?
 
no my island is small like 100km from point to point and its like a 5-10 min drive away but its only a 5min walk from my brothers
there a little pricey tho but thats ok
they had a GORGEOUS 6 line wrasse there :drool:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top