Lfs Selling Fish?

I have found an lfs that will take the fry but won't pay for them. That was OK by me, at least I had somewhere for them to go :) But now I keep all females and I don't have the problem.

they can hold sperm for months without any males in the tank , so you will still have fry!!
your best to just go with males and their nicier anyway! :good:

I have had them 7 months now, and no more babies since Christmas, so I think I'm OK :)
 
my lfs will pay 90p each ( in store credit) just a shame i cant part with ANY of them, i would rather buy a new tank than have to see them go..... but before they were born i was adament that i would see them- now over 150 little babies later i havent got the heart :unsure:
 
my lfs will pay 90p each ( in store credit) just a shame i cant part with ANY of them, i would rather buy a new tank than have to see them go..... but before they were born i was adament that i would see them- now over 150 little babies later i havent got the heart :unsure:


Thats cos your Soft :rolleyes: :hyper: :rolleyes: :good: :wub:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top