theshanteeman
New Member
Hi I'm new here and I thought what a better way to start out by meeting hobbyists like me. So I'm hoping this thread will do just that. Let's all share our current flowerhorns.
This is a male I've had for about a year to date.
Photo Dates on him are 11-26-08.
Here is another male I have. He is a bit younger and I've only had him around 6months.
His photos also are on same day 11-26-08.
Photos taken with FLASH on.
I do own more flowerhorns, but I wanna share them all in due time.
Ok there is a couple of mine. Now who's next to say Hello?
This is a male I've had for about a year to date.
Photo Dates on him are 11-26-08.
Here is another male I have. He is a bit younger and I've only had him around 6months.
His photos also are on same day 11-26-08.
Photos taken with FLASH on.
I do own more flowerhorns, but I wanna share them all in due time.
Ok there is a couple of mine. Now who's next to say Hello?


I think that using a feeder fish is not cruel it might be hursh or scary but that's how things end's in the wild for an example:in south America in the Amazon river basin the Neon tetra is eating the tiny micronisim,and the Neon tetra end's up bieng food for the Angel fish,and The Angel fish end's up torn apart by the Red Bellied Piranha,and the Red Bellied Piranha end's up bieng fished by a fisher man and the fisher man end's up in the grave!!







