Leaving

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty&Onion

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Afetr what happened on a certain thread, the points and the hate on me........ I don't like this anymore, I should stay away and so I'm leaving.
You made me feel hounded to death. I don't feel like coming back when you have been such "nice" forum.
I'll find another good enough forum.
Bye!

No one here hates you, we just disagreed with one another. No one here blatantly hated on you, no one on here insulted you. It was a polite conversation in my eyes so there is absolutely no reason to take it out of proportion and claim that you've been "hounded to death". Here's my honest opinion on the situation :

If you feel as if you were "hounded to death" by my long post educating and disproving your points, thats completely on you, and personally I think you're being too dramatic. I simply took what you said and corrected it. If you can't take polite debate from others and others correcting you, I doubt you'll find another place like TFF on the internet. TFF has created a nontoxic environment here in which we are all comfortable being corrected and correcting others, and I am truly grateful for that. You dissing on other members was the most toxic part of that thread, and I sincerely would like to apologize to the OP of that thread for what went down, OP was simply trying to show us pictures from an aquarium! Your failure to recognize that you were being corrected and forcibly ignoring what we said is totally on you. Don't try and pinpoint us as attacking you when you were the one going around labelling people on our forum as "uneducated". If you felt intimidated by my long post disproving your statements, then thats entirely on you, and personally, I do not feel sorry for that.

I sincerely do hope you do stay on TFF, no one here hates you. This may be the only non-toxic fishkeeping environment I've come across, and the help you can garner here is amazing, and I'm incredibly grateful for the help I've received from members here, and I'm sure you are too.

- Binh

This forum relies on people like yourself being active and giving good advice especially to newcomers (we were all newbies once!)
I think it'd be a shame to lose someone like that from here.

Disagreement doesn’t mean we hate you, we just wanna correct somethings that you think and by that I regret making my post.

Disagreement doesn’t mean we hate you, we just wanna correct somethings that you think and by that I regret making my post.
You should not regret sharing your post. You were innocently sharing photos of a gorgeous aquarium, and lots of people were really enjoying it. You shouldn't feel unable to share photos here, we're all keeping fish in captivity after all, and you shared some really well shot photos of fish we don't all get to see every day!

Disagreements can happen on any thread. You didn't start anything, it was just a shame it ruined your nice post.

It was not your fault @Barry Tetra... many people were giving their opinions - all of which I believe are good points and correct.

No one here hates you @Salty&Onion. We had a harmless disagreement, and nothing more. You can't blame us for that. Whether you leave this forum or not is your decision, but I seriously doubt you will find another one that is as open and helpful as this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back