Leaking Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I think he means that you have a tank of the month banner, and alongside the banner you posted a photo of your leaking tank. He finds the positioning of the photo next to your TOTM banner to be amusing in case anyone things that the tank that won the banner is the empty tank with a pizza box inside ;)

Perhaps it comes out differently on a computer. Doesn’t show up that way on my Iphone. Lol!

Deansue.jpg
Next to a picture of a tossed leaking tank. Musta been a bad month. C'mon, it's funny!

It’s funny now that I get it. I was looking at my avatar pic instead of the trashed tank. Pretty good!

Just for completion, this is what the post looks like on my laptop

Deanasue's post.jpg

I was reading as to how this could happen and found the same issue occurred to another hobbyist yesterday. It obviously happens more than we realize.

It could have just been sealed off poorly. The seals should last over 10 years. My brother had a tank spring a leak after about a year.... I've never heard of that happening to anyone but him.

I doubt that you cracked it syphoning. A crack on the bottom of the tank would empty that whole tank in no time.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
My Aqueon 29 gallon just sprung a leak in a bottom seal. It was 6 months old!

Be sure to offer free pizza if you throw it away! :)

Most reactions

trending

Back