Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 3

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Blondielovesfish said:
Please can we stop wasting server space with these 'last to post....' threads? There is no point apart from to clutter up the header page with yet another inane statement about...well...nothing in particular. Please mods, stop this drivel immediately it starts.

The Grinch

I get where you're coming from, and I'm sorry that you find these annoying, but it's just a bit of fun. Not everything on here has to be fish-related, and this is one of the topics that has almost no relevance to fish. :)
It's the whole point of the "general chat" area, it's somewhere we can post about random stuff and have some fun.

Sorry if this comes across rude in any way, I don't mean it to.
He was just trying to get mods to lock the thread so he could win. ;)

Ew... And I thought a rabbit's foot was a sick thing to give to someone... a 2 foot trophy?  
sick.gif

I suppose it would be timely with the Halloween season and all... but gross.

You might want to have them change the inscription... Ross. ;)

nice job on martin lake today Ross!

You've been winning for too long MOF! :grr:

I'm moving my tanks tomorrow to the new house .... any tips? 
They're only 6g and 5g tanks so not too big ... but still, any tips would be appreciated! I've been reading up on how to do it but a lot of the guides seem to be for bigger tanks so I'm not sure what I do and don't need to do. Help appreciated!

hey I had a solid 3-4 weeks going there!!!

Solid?  Your lasrt post was so boring that everyone fell asleep before they could post something interesting themselves.  How is that 'solid'?  Raise your game MoF.

The mods didn't fall for my trick so I'll have to use the final solution.

FIRE! FIRE! Everyone out, leave this thread for your own safety, DO NOT RETURN!

Hmm, a fire......

Best not use Belgian fire brigade then......

Its only a problem if the train is coming.  :lol:

OY! Eagles told you to raise your game.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back