Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 3

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TallTree01 said:
Hmm, yes. I s'pose so. I'll do it here so everyone can give me hell for it. :p
TallTree's Pro and Con List of Introducing Foreign Shrimp into His Native Shrimp Tank
Pros:
~ Cheaper to buy foreigners
~ Foreign ones are a bit more colorful
~ They will be easier to keep ( I'm guessing )
~ I can get them locally rather than mucking about with shipping tropical shrimp in winter.
Cons:
~ I think my native shrimp will be mad at me
~ The whole purpose of the tank was to be a native tank
The list doesn't lie... I want to get foreigners... But I also don't want to get foreigners. :shout:
Just have the foreigners marry the natives and then they can become citizens... Easy peasy, lemon squeezey.

I'm back!!! If anyone remembers me. :p

Fantasy football league this year?

eaglesaquarium said:
Hmm, yes. I s'pose so. I'll do it here so everyone can give me hell for it. :p
TallTree's Pro and Con List of Introducing Foreign Shrimp into His Native Shrimp Tank
Pros:
~ Cheaper to buy foreigners
~ Foreign ones are a bit more colorful
~ They will be easier to keep ( I'm guessing )
~ I can get them locally rather than mucking about with shipping tropical shrimp in winter.
Cons:
~ I think my native shrimp will be mad at me
~ The whole purpose of the tank was to be a native tank
The list doesn't lie... I want to get foreigners... But I also don't want to get foreigners. :shout:
Just have the foreigners marry the natives and then they can become citizens... Easy peasy, lemon squeezey.
Americans :rolleyes:

eaglesaquarium said:
maybe if we could get some more people to join. somebody from last year quit, and I learned that 4 man leagues are kind of pointless lol. maybe if we were to get at least 6 or preferably 8.

Man of fish said:

maybe if we could get some more people to join. somebody from last year quit, and I learned that 4 man leagues are kind of pointless lol. maybe if we were to get at least 6 or preferably 8.

What are you talking about, I made it all the way to the championship game! :lol:

Is there a way to make mystery snails poo less? I hovered my substrate just yesterday. Squeaky clean. This morning there's lots of " brown sand " if you know what I mean.

TallTree01 said:
I'm not feeding them anything
tongue2.gif

ohmy.png
 That's abuse.

(Just kidding)

eaglesaquarium said:
I'm not feeding them anything :p

:eek:  That's abuse.

(Just kidding)
:p I figure that because I want them to eat my algae, if I feed them they'll think " oh bugger the algae, these pellets taste better anyway ".

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back