The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fish are real!!! 
fish.gif

Man of fish said:

Well, well, who'd have thought. So is this thread not a figment of your imagination too?

You are 'Man of fish', therefore you are NOT 'mistaken'.

I wonder if this forum is a cult and all the people who post are really FBI agents who are trying to get me to leak personal information.
Now that I think about it, it definitely is a cult. There can't possibly be 90,000 other people as fish mad as I am. There fore I will no longer be revealing personal information to all you spies. My name will be _Blank_ . My age, address and everything else will be likewise. The FBI won't catch me this time. Mwahahahahahaha!
I suggest if you are human, you do the same. Become _blank_

Darn it. Cover's been blown guys.

the_lock_man said:

The problem is, it's interesting enough to warrant a discussion thread of its own! This is where the drivel belongs 
tongue2.gif

Every parent I know is scratching their heads trying to figure out what costume their child can wear for World Book Day tomorrow. I guess if you've got girls it's easy, Cinderella and all the usual princesses and fairies are all characters out of books and there's no shortage of princess and fairy costumes. What about boys? All I can find is spiderman and superhero costumes and I'm not sure they count as book characters 
wacko.png
 I can't even find a Robin Hood or knight outfit.

I counted 27 "Where's Wally"s at my local school (Waldo for you Amerkins). And 42 Harry Potters

Waldo? Seriously? It just doesn't have the same ring to it... :/

TallTree01 said:
I wonder if this forum is a cult and all the people who post are really FBI agents who are trying to get me to leak personal information.
Now that I think about it, it definitely is a cult. There can't possibly be 90,000 other people as fish mad as I am. There fore I will no longer be revealing personal information to all you spies. My name will be _Blank_ . My age, address and everything else will be likewise. The FBI won't catch me this time. Mwahahahahahaha!
I suggest if you are human, you do the same. Become _blank_

You're a bit too late on revealing all of your information :3 Do you need me to give examples? :p I know everything about you 
devil.gif
   Mwhahahahaha

I just can't quite decide what I want to do here in terms of my freshwater tanks lol. I have a 55 gallon and a 10 gallon. I'm 90% set on selling the 55. then I'm about 50% on selling the 10, and if I do end up selling the ten I may buy a 20. so many options, though and then what do I put in them! :lol:

No posts for over 24 hours. People must have more important things to do that this. Not me though, I always have time for winning. :hooray:

I'm pleased to see that you are winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back