Koi Carp In My 20,000 Imperial Gallon Pond

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

yeah they can swim under the bridge :) the waterfall is in the rockery at the top end!

will make another video soon with the fountain and waterfall on, maybe even a night time shot with the underwater lighting on :)

:drool:
Whoa. Dang.
That looks exactly like the pond I've imagined building for years! Sadly, no moneys for it. If I move to florida I plan on starting one up! I am so jealous! Do you have any problems with birds or raccoons snatching your fish? My uncle has a fenced in backyard with koi and he had to put up a hardcore net over it because the raccoons keep getting in and eating the koi. One of my previous jobs had a massive koi pond...and a crane that decided it was the best sushi bar around! :hyper:

Very very nice pond :drool:

Do you have any problems with birds or raccoons snatching your fish?

Don't think they get racoons in durham :lol: ;)

nope no raccoons in the uk!

cheers for the lovely comments, it is my pride and joy aswell :D

Your pond is really nice, but I wonder if anyone has ever tried to do a salt water pond??? I think it would be awsome!!!

Whoa :drool: that is absolutely GORGEOUS! The garden around it, the bridge, the deck, the pond... just WOW.
If we had the money and if I had the time to do it, boy I would definitely love to have something like that!!
That is just...... WOW!!!

Looking good mate, just make sure you never let out your address, those jap koi would fetch a good price on the fishy market ;) haha.

thanks everyone!! im pleased you guys like it :D

my koi have grown well this year...

we have some 70cm+ koi now :D

absolutely amazing Peter

thats exactly how I'd like one if I ever move house with a bigger garden.

thats a lot of water. think mines about 700 gallons!!! pales next to yours. the Koi look ace at that size

Most reactions

Back