Kkaannee's Juwel Rio 300 - Upgrade

Its in the new world section.

So what scape are you thinking of then? Island?

Ooh right decent little hiding place!

hi mate i bought my dragon stone online i just typed dragon stone in google and it came up wit different uk sellers but its expensive i paid £40 for 3 large rocks i think the the green machine sell it

Cheers Rich, I just dunno if Iwagumi is gonna be achievable in here, i'll see

Blimey my typing and spelling were poor last night!

:lol: Margaritas get you too?

Ha, just trying to picture Zod staring into the osaka with a glass in hand

New wood :D

newwood2.jpg

newwood1.jpg

Just bought it off the bay, also got three pots of crypt wen. brown en route so rescape is due this week...

Thanks, but we'll see! I had to buy myself some wood in the end, don't have the luxury like you of picking up bits randomly :lol:

I don't know if im actually looking forward to the plant pulling up bit, I get impatient, need to control myself, plus im not being funny but I can barely reach the back bottom part of the tank :/

step stool? i always get way higher then the tank, it makes a huge difference.

Quick pic of new wood, nothing been scaped as of yet, i've just realised how mad the vallis has gone!

f3b02bbe.jpg

ohhh I like! I've been thinking about putting some wood like that in my tank but can't quite imagine how I'd do it :rolleyes: - lovely!

Okay had a little rescape, doesnt differ too much. Ut hopefully its an improvement over the last, it certainly feels fuller

5ft Valiis

beda3514.jpg

Scape before

c7821e70.jpg

Scape after

c2072912.jpg

9a01e6be.jpg

*que mystic meg (Ian)

I see that wood back to back, placed in the middle of the tank to create an island. The dragon stone wood be placed around the base with substrate brushed over it to hide the bottom, making it more natural...giving you your your nature aquarium hardscape.

Edit missed the rescape!Lol

Looks good mate, a little like before, but still good.

Cheers mate

Paypal ok? :lol:

Yeah the tigers are great still Missing something in there I feel

*que mystic meg (Ian)

I see that wood back to back, placed in the middle of the tank to create an island. The dragon stone wood be placed around the base with substrate brushed over it to hide the bottom, making it more natural...giving you your your nature aquarium hardscape.

Edit missed the rescape!Lol

Looks good mate, a little like before, but still good.

I agree! But its not gonna happen while I've got the internal!

Need something in between the vals and wood, I have no luck with stems though, I fancy a bit of rotala? Any ideas?

Most reactions

trending

Back