Kkaannee's Juwel Rio 300 - Upgrade

A few of the shorter pieces on the right have a bit of a corkscrew? Just because they are short maybe? My last post had a margarita behind it, sorry :lol:

Lol no worries

Yeah funnily enough there are a few random corkscrew, not sure how or why though!

Not just yet mate, im planninng a rescape but its gotta wait just a bit as im buying a new pc, im figuring what I wanna do with the scape first, just fancy a complete change...

Lol I wish!

1. Where do I get massive dragon stone for decent money

2. Carpetting a low tech with 20" of water depth....?

I do love minimal/bare scapes though so im actually thinking no background plants, I probably need to finally invest in an external :D

Ooh what about a carpet of something bigger like crypts ;)

Moss it. I had a brief scape in a 30" tank with a moss carpet. It was great. :D if you keep it trimmed and net the clippings it gives you more to do more sections. Its a low tech scape so its easy to do. Use wood rather than stone, and there is no need for it to be dragon stone either. Lol.

But I like dragon stone... :)

Erm thats sounds like a lot of work!

Had not checked this thread in a while. The most recent FTS are like an instant hit if calm. Would love to have that in my lounge....great work!

Well you would do! Lol!

This tank is 48x20" it would be pretty hard work!

Had not checked this thread in there while. The most recent FTS are like an instant hit if calm. Would love to have that in my lounge....great work!

Thanks Zod, Appreciate it..

Where's your journal? I haven't seen it around in a while

hi mate i bought my dragon stone online i just typed dragon stone in google and it came up wit different uk sellers but its expensive i paid £40 for 3 large rocks i think the the green machine sell it

Most reactions

Back