Killifish In London

Geckopirate

Reaction score
4564277859_a8b152f431.jpgHi, I find killifish really interesting and have been searching for literally hours on the internet but it seems that aren't any people breeding killifish in London. It seems that neither aquatics shops nor individuals have them and so I was wondering if anyone on the forum had them, Aphyosemion Australe in particular.

The easyest way to get killifish is to buy eggs and hatch them. As killifish don't live that long, it would be a waist to buy them as adults. :good:
Ebay has loads of types of killifish!

Good luck!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The easyest way to get killifish is to buy eggs and hatch them. As killifish don't live that long, it would be a waist to buy them as adults. :good:
Ebay has loads of types of killifish!

Good luck!

Thanks, I had checked it before but I only saw annual eggs being sold by the hundred, but now someone's posted some non-annual eggs.
Thanks

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Try contacting the BKA they have an area group in London

My LFS (Maidenhead, St Albans) has up to 5 species. Varies from time to time.

Ricefish, I had already tried to contact them but even with an account on the website you are unable to check out the page with the details about local groups or seemingly contact anybody :/ - maybe I just haven't looked enough. Squidward, thanks but I was thinking inside the M25, St Albans would be hard for me to get to.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back