Kent

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Thought I'd add my name to the mix.

Wilmington on the outskirts of Dartford.

Currently looking at stocking a new tank (I'm a beginner)

So far have been to Maidenhead @ Hawley
Swallow @ Northfleet
Birchwood aquatics ( V expensive from what I've seen)

Anywhere else a look ?

Hello mate I'm in Horton Kirby just down the road from you, living reef crayford is good, also if you fancy a short drive then MA in a garden centre in badgers mount is good.

Yeah used to live in new ash green mate, I know the owner of it, cheap fish but some aren't in best condition. Should meet up for a beer sometime mate, nice to have a fishy buddy down the road.

Yeah used to live in new ash green mate, I know the owner of it, cheap fish but some aren't in best condition. Should meet up for a beer sometime mate, nice to have a fishy buddy down the road.
You ever been out to that place in Sidcup?
Do you mean the place @ Polhill garden centre.
Maybe once I have some fish a beer could be in order!

No never been to sidcup one but in pfk they say its good so gonna check it out, yeah poll hill that's the one, yeah let me know once you get set up mate. :good:

Hi there.

Been static for a few months so....

I'm Matt, live in Whitstable now was born in Ramsgate originally.

Looking for two things : a good shop and I'm willing to drive an hour or so if I have to to find it. My parents still live in 'gate and use the Malvern / Maidenhead location but wondering what other options there are. Other thing is I think I might need to find a Plec collector, as my used tank came with fishies, two of which look to be common plecs and are in need of a much bigger home !

okay lets bring this post back to life I've moved back to kent after some time abroad and up north, :) only got my 110L ADA tank going now sadly not much to shout about but one day il be getting it back up properly :)

Zikofski said:
okay lets bring this post back to life I've moved back to kent after some time abroad and up north,
smile.png
only got my 110L ADA tank going now sadly not much to shout about but one day il be getting it back up properly
smile.png

Nice to see you back on the Forum :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back